At ROI Web Marketing, we have 10+ years of success improving return on investment (ROI) in marketing for businesses in a variety of industries. As an experienced team offering a variety of services to enhance your marketing and propel your business, one of the comprehensive services that we offer is domain purchasing and management. It’s been more important now than ever in today’s digital market for companies to have the right marketing support so that you can focus on other aspects of your business.
Buy a Website Domain: How to Buy a Domain Name
Buying a website domain will require a few steps. Once you’ve decided on one or more domain name options, you will need to choose a reliable domain name registrar. A reliable registrar is one that is accredited with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
The next thing you will need to do is conduct a domain name search to see whether your desired domain name is available through a domain availability checker tool.
Depending on the popularity of your business, it’s possible that your domain name choices will be taken. This means that you will need to choose another domain name, choose a different extension, or reach out to the owner of the domain name to make an offer to purchase it.
How to Register a Domain Name
Once you’ve successfully found a domain name that is available, it’s time to register it for use with your website. You can purchase your domain name by either paying monthly or annually. You’ll also have the option to add on a privacy feature to keep the contact information associated with the domain name hidden from public view.
The last step is to verify ownership. The verification process will depend on which registrar you use, which means you will need to follow the instructions the registrar provides on their verification process.
While you can purchase and register a domain name on your own, many businesses find that it is a tedious process. Instead, we can purchase your domain name and perform website domain registration on your behalf.
Why Choose ROI Web Marketing for Website Domain Management
- We can help you with choosing search-engine optimized domain name options based on meticulous keyword research – a domain name with a good keyword can boost your website’s visibility from the get-go.
- We can support you with a domain strategy with secondary domain names redirecting to your primary domain name and website.
- We know that business owners often wear many hats, which is why we’ll handle all of the small details on your behalf.
- We receive and take care of reminder emails regarding your domain registration renewals, so you don’t have to think about it.
- We receive bulk discounts, so our rates are essentially the same as if you are registering on your own.
- When working with us, businesses can seamlessly manage all of their web-related experiences with one trusted company.