There’s a reason we’ve become one of the top Google Ads experts in Vancouver. We see our role as your professional race car driver, mitigating your risk of crashing and burning with the tools and skills needed to utilize ads effectively so that you can speed past competitors.
Google Ads Experience
- Google Ads offers a self-managing system and self-starter Google Ads Express platform if you want to set up and manage your own ads, although getting results for Google Ads isn’t as easy as Google may claim it to be.
- Years of experience setting up, maintaining and fine tuning Google Ads campaigns for a wide variety of industries translates to the ability to select the proper strategies and campaign types (search ads versus display ads, for example) for a client’s unique needs, and the best way to maximize clicks and conversions for your field.
- If you are running ads on your own and not getting results, maybe it’s time to hire a Google Ads expert.
Procedures With Proven Results
- We constantly evaluate our procedures, test, and implement new methods to save our clients money on clicks and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- The way we build our ad campaigns is unique and based on a strategic Discovery Meeting with the client as well as an extensive Google Keyword Document.
- Making slight changes to the campaign can have a big positive or negative impact, which is why we recommend that a professional takes care of maintaining the campaign, although we value transparency, allowing our clients to have access to the accounts and make suggestions.
Important Ad Extensions
- There are over 10 important ad extensions that Google Ads experts can implement within specific campaigns for best results – the trick is knowing how to use them and when.
- Depending on the type of campaign you are running, you could be missing out on high value clicks without these extensions set up correctly.
Tracking & Custom Reporting
- Measuring the success of campaigns is very important, so you know when and where to adjust. This is why we actually go the extra mile and input Google Analytics goal tracking code in your website to notify us when a valid lead inquires through your website whether through a mobile click-to-call, email click, or contact form submission.
- We then import the goals directly into Google Ads to find out which keywords, ads, and extensions brought in leads so that we can continually modify accordingly.
- There are several key tools that allow us to enhance your campaign to get the best results possible, such as Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Goal Tracking. The advantage of choosing us is that we have substantial website programming knowledge to handle these complex integrations, no matter your website content management system.
Regular Keyword Monitoring
- Depending on what’s being searched, your ads may show up for irrelevant search terms and you could end up wasting a lot of money on clicks that you don’t want. The success of campaigns is largely due to continuous monitoring and fine-tuning of keywords that are clicked over time to eliminate any wasted clicks.
- We frequently and meticulously examine your keywords, continually building your negative keywords list to avoid displaying your ads for specific search terms.
Google Ads Updates
- Google is continually modifying the features and functions of its Google Ads administrative platform as well as how ads appear to the user. A Google Certified Partner will be directly in the know on the latest changes from Google so that your account can be optimized the best way possible at all times.
- What sets us apart is that we are constantly learning more about Google Ads through industry experts and directly from Google.