Could your business benefit from getting more phone call leads?
With over a decade of experience consistently getting our clients more business through the Internet, we’ve come to identify the importance of phone calls for business and have narrowed down the best ways to increase call leads. In fact, we take pride in having created a top-secret formula to successfully maximize mobile calls for clients who want to focus on increasing phone calls through the most cost-efficient ways to market online - your website and Google Ads.
Why do phone call leads matter?
- More and more people are researching and buying on their smartphones - Google data has shown that over 50% of people on the Internet are on their phones.
- A phone call provides a much needed personal touch to customer relationship-building during these challenging times, giving instant credibility to your business and making you more memorable.
- People who call are really high quality leads who are often ready to buy - they reached out to you, after all.
- Having a conversation allows you to get to know your prospective clients, not only so you can offer them exactly what they need in the way they need it, but also so you can improve your marketing based on what you learn from them.
The ROI Web Marketing Secret Formula for How to Get More Calls to Your Business
Google Ads: Call Extensions
- This Google Ads extension allows you to display your business phone number in your ad.
- In mobile devices, the phone number is replaced with a “Call” button that users can click on to phone your business.
- There’s an option to set this extension to only display during your business hours.
Google Ads: Location Extensions
- Linking up your Google My Business profile with Google Ads automatically transfers over your contact information into your ads, including your phone number.
- Having contact information in your ads also makes your business more trustworthy.
Google Ads: Call Ads
- Call ads prominently display your phone number and also include a “Call” button to better target customers on mobile devices.
- We can create a special ad group for call ads with its own bidding strategy.
- Just last month, Google announced that these ads can now include a “Visit website” button, which is why they were renamed from Call-Only Ads to Call Ads.
Website: Strategic, Responsive Mobile Web Design
- Google places an emphasis on your mobile website - there’s a reason that they’ve switched many websites to mobile-first indexing (ranking websites primarily based on how they’re viewed in mobile phones instead of desktop computers).
- Your mobile website should be a responsive version of your desktop website.
- All phone numbers should be linked with “tel:” code so that potential customers can click to call.
- The business phone number should be strategically placed at the top of your website for users who landed on your website with the express intention to call, at the bottom of your website for users who are convinced to call after reading through, and on a Contact page where most people check for contact information.
Website: Mobile Contact Bar
- One of the most effective ways to increase phone calls is with a contact bar at the bottom of your mobile website that displays only on mobile devices providing easy access to contact your business.
- The mobile contact bar should minimally include a phone button to call you and an email button to email you.
- Further options for the mobile contact bar include a shopping cart button for ecommerce sites and social media buttons, among others.
Expert Tip: Tracking Call Leads for ROI
We’re assuming that return on investment (ROI) is just as important for you as it is for us to provide it for you. That’s why the most important feature of our secret formula is that it’s entirely trackable. That means that your monthly reports will show how many call leads you got through each of those avenues so that we can adjust as we go.
Click here to learn more about how increasing phone calls integrates with our marketing packages.